Pride In The Work We Do And The Success We Achieve
At Jared Jacobson Law, we take pride in the work we do on behalf of our clients. We focus on every case and every transaction individually and without distraction, giving it the attention it deserves. We persist through each turn a legal matter takes and every challenge that arises. No matter what stands in our way, we work through it to achieve success for our clients.
From our law office in the Philadelphia area, and through local counsel when necessary, we represent individuals and businesses in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and New York in practice areas that include:
- Protecting the rights of employees who face discrimination or other wrongdoing at the hands of negligent employers
- Standing up for whistleblowers who have the courage to report wrongdoing
- Guiding clients through real estate transactions and any other real estate law issue
- Helping business owners with all of their legal issues, including contracts, litigation, formation and dissolution, and regulatory compliance
- Representing health care professionals like physicians and nurses in negotiating and drafting employment contracts for physicians, helping clients establish medical practices, and forming partnerships
- Negotiating talent, management and endorsement contracts on behalf of professional athletes and entertainers
Personal Representation From Start To Finish
While the work we do on behalf of our clients is designed to meet their goals, it is our work and a reflection of us, so we take it personally and invest the time and resources necessary to make certain it is done correctly. Clients who come to our law firm do not pass from one set of hands to the next. All matters are overseen by one attorney: Jared Jacobson.
We handle all legal cases from start to finish. The first step, of course, is identifying the client's specific goals and customizing a strategy that is appropriate to meet those goals. When side issues arise, we make certain they are handled properly. When we tell a client that a matter has been resolved, the client can be confident that there is no more work to be done and that the best legal result available has been achieved.
Discuss Your Case With A Business Contract Lawyer
Jared Jacobson Law serves the needs of a diverse client base in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and New York. We welcome the opportunity to discuss how we may be of service to you. For a confidential consultation, please call our Philadelphia-area office at 215-259-5723 or send us an email.